AimTab™ Reducing Substances Tablets, 36/bottle
Ref# 13336 AimTab™ Reducing Substances Tablets are for the semi-quantitative determination for the amount of reducing substances (generally glucose) in urine and other fluids.
• Quick & easy results for testing urine, stool wine and other liquids.
• Detects as little as 0.25 g/dL of glucose.
• Detects glucose and other reducing sugars such as lactose, fructose, galactose and pentoses.
• CAP / CLSI formatted procedures available via fax or email - just add your name!
• Store at Room Temperature
• Poison: Causes severe burns. Do Not Swallow!
Quickly Test for Glucose, Lactose, Fructose, Galactose!
For Forensic Use Only
Compare to Clinitest®, a registered trademark used by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
For controls, use UA Liquid Controls, Ref# 51115 or UA Liquid Controls, Ref# 51161
36 tablets per bottle.